How we can help?
At [COMPANYNAME], our business is to know and understand your financial situation. We offer services beyond compliance and combine our experience, expertise, and knowledge to add value as a trusted advisor to your financial situation. We offer the following consulting services:
Every organization can benefit from being introspective, skeptical, and analytical regarding its finances. We work with organizations to develop the predictive capabilities necessary to adapt to rapid changes and outperform their peers. Specifically, we can help you with:
- Driving growth from new markets and opportunities.
- Enhance cash management through working capital optimization and better capital allocation.
- Improve finance operations by focusing on operational effectiveness, financial analytics, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Enable efficient regulatory compliance.
- Effectively manage risk by identifying sources and improvements to mitigate high-risk areas.
Business valuations enable you to determine the value of a business and its components accurately. You must know what a business is worth, whether buying, selling, involved in litigation, or planning your estate. Our highly trained and experienced professionals work with attorneys, other accountants, and financial institutions to ensure you are represented fairly. Our business valuation team is comprised of Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA), Accredited Senior Appraisers (ASA), and accountants Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV). Additionally, they are experienced in testifying in both Federal and State courts. Here is a complete list of business valuation services we provide:
- Marital dissolution
- Partner or shareholder dissolution
- Economic damages or bankruptcy
- Purchase price allocation
- Asset impairment testing
- Intellectual property valuations
- Buy and sell agreements.
- Purchases or sale of a business
- General business planning
Bankruptcy and Insolvency Services
[COMPANYNAME], Bankruptcy and Insolvency Group provides financial advisory services to Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustees, debtors, unsecured creditors, and estate fiduciaries. We can aid you in formal insolvency proceedings, out-of-court corporate wind-downs, reorganizations, and liquidations. Details of the various services our bankruptcy and insolvency group offers are detailed below:
- Facilitate electronic records retrieval
- Identify hidden assets
- Assist with asset sales
- Assist with document requests
- Perform claims, insolvency, and fraudulent transfer analyses
- Prepare required tax returns.
- Provide expert testimony
- Assist with the software set-up to segregate pre-and post-petition activity
- Bankruptcy schedule preparation
- Prepare cash flows and budget for actual analysis.
- Perform claims analyses
- Guide the development of a viable reorganization plan
- Prepare required tax returns.
- Assess the reasonableness of cash flows
- Analyze budgets to actuals
- Perform preference analyses
- Investigate insider transactions
- Search for fraudulent transfers and asset misappropriations
- Analyze solvency
- Prepare reports and provide expert testimony.
- Assist with the sale of hard assets
- Assist with negotiating private sales of intangibles
- Develop causes of action to recover assets
- Distribute estate assets to creditors based on a priority ranking
Fraud is an ever-present and growing problem for business organizations. It can go undetected for years and is often committed by “trusted” employees. Fraud impacts nearly every organization regardless of size, and the costs can be substantial.
At [COMPANYNAME], our forensic accounting team is comprised of highly trained Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE’s) and accountants Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF’s). We believe the best way to deal with fraud is to prevent it. Our approach goes beyond looking at the numbers to analyze and interpret them and understand the story they tell. We assess and protect organizations from fraud through a rigorous step by step approach as follows:
- Evaluate your organization’s overall fraud risk
- Identify possible fraud schemes with an eye toward industry-specific criteria.
- Rate any recognized schemes and analyze risk tolerance
- Develop policies, procedures, and strategies to mitigate the fraud
- Implement and test detection and prevention against future fraud
- Tax Planning Guide for Disaster Area Victims November 1, 2022
- Auditing: What it is & Why It’s Done November 1, 2022
- Do You Have an Investment Exit Strategy? November 1, 2022
- How to Write Great Happy Holiday Emails November 1, 2022
- Quantum Computing Uses That Solve Business Problems November 1, 2022
- Saving Animals, Enhancing Government Efficiency, and Supporting Global Food Security November 1, 2022